Saturday, April 4, 2009

Awards!!!

I really took my time to collect all the awards that were passed to me. I am so sorry my dears. It doesn't mean that I don't appreciate them. God knows how thrilled and excited I am to receive them. But time is just not on my side lately. I had been busy...doing what? I am not so sure of! Hahaha... Anyway, here are all the 2 awards from these 2 lovely ladies. Thank you for remembering me... :)

Gurma from Cookmania "One lovely Blog Award"


Sandrine from Sandrine`s "Lemonade Award"


Rules for Lemonade Awardand and "One lovely Blog Award".. add the above logo to your blog.Post a link to the person who awarded you with this prize. Appoint and award a prize to 10 other blogs. Leave a message about the prize at the nominated blogs (just to let people know that they are rewarded).

The Lemonade Award and "One lovely Blog Award" goes to:

Cooketa

Vali voli torte

Delicios for kid's

La Dalmatia Gourmande

dvi ribe, dva kumpira

Voće i povrće

Sehara s receptima

Café Chocolada

Bilo Jednom U Kuhinji

U mojoj kuhinji 2

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

5 komentari:

Vali said...

Joj, baš ti hvala što si me se sjetila! :)

Andrea said...

Meddi puno ti hvala, baš si me razveselila. Već se neko vrijeme pitam što je s tobom?

Vera said...

Draga Meddy,hvala ti od srca,bas si me ugodno iznenadila!!!

Sanela Mallory said...

Puno hvala na nagradi:)

Maja said...

Draga, na mom blogu imaš nagradice za tebe : http://ladalmatiagourmande-sunchi.blogspot.com/2009/04/nagrade.html

pusa